Most organizations have a need to store information such as inventory, customer contacts, customer sales records, employee personnel records, company financial records, organizational memberships and a host of other things. A database provides the most common method of storing this information and retrieving it through reports. Herald 21 can help you to design your database for efficient storage and retrieval of information. We can help you by
- Designing a database for efficient storage and retrieval of information
- Selecting a cost effective database
- Programming the database
- Providing forms for your input of the required information
- Providing for your generation of the required output of information through reports
- Installing the database
- Training your employees or members in the use and maintenance of the database.
Herald 21 can design your database so that multiple users may access it using a standard internet browser, to minimize your investment in the databases software. For more intensive use Herald 21 can design your database to use the input forms and output reports provided by the database itself.
We have developed database applications using many different databases. Currently our development work is focused on Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL Server, mySQL and Filemaker, but we are open to the use of other open source or proprietary databases.
Give us a call to discuss your database needs.